~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, March 6, 2015

not negotiable - people choice 2014 - best LO.

I had the most awesome start to my Friday this morning.  I received a very happy email to let me know that my LO of 'Not Negotiable' had been voted by the readers of Scrapbooking Memories as  the best layout they've published in the last 12 months in the People’s Choice Awards!

The comments on the Scrapbooking Memories FB page have been so positive and affirming.

This is what I wrote on Scrapbooking Memories page:
My goodness me. Thankyou. 

Thankyou so very much everyone. Thank you for voting. Thankyou Kaszazz. Thank you Scrapbooking Memories. 


What a way to kick off a Friday. 


Kaszazz sponsored the prize pack, and my gosh, they have been overwhelmingly generous.  I thank them so much.

I'm more than just a little bit humbled.

No comments: