~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

the things big sisters do

I created this LO in Kim Price's class at the recent escape2create retreat.  I was super keen to learn how Kim does her amazing background work and she very generously taught us just that.  

My LO differs in just about every way to Kim's except for the yellow background technique. 




This one is Kim's from her class. That background is just soooo yummy. The bright yellow just stood out in the class sneak peeks.  I just had to try my hand and it. I'm really keen to give it another whirl when I'm back at my scrap desk soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your layout is absolutely amazing. It was so lovely to meet you at E2C and get to know you a little. I'm sure our paths will cross again one day :) Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I can't wait to see more of this technique x