~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

peace

The gold stitching on the title word gave me so much angst. I used 4 strands of gold metallic thread which were a nightmare to work with. Continually knotting or shredding the strands. I put the whole thing down for nearly 2 weeks because it pissed me off that much. I didn't any scrapping done in that time because when I walked past my scrap desk to my office desk I'd see the title and really didn't want to face it. And then I had my elbow op so I couldn't pick it up for a bit. Finally it got the better of me and I just had to finish that little sucker. Needless to say I love the look, just not the process.



1 comment:

SueP said...

Your perseverance paid off....it looks good Tiff!! Sitting on top of those vellum cutouts, large picture and little bit of paint. Beautiful layout!!