~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

legs 11

and she really is all legs. She nearly taller than me (that's not that hard lol). She's fits into womens size 6 jeans just for the length factor. The waist line it still way too large tho. She wears my Rossi Size 4 work boots. I do believe some may come for her for Christmas so I can get a chance to wear my own lol.

She has been really keen about the idea of earrings for a while so this is what we gifted her today. She was super excited before hand, and a tiny bit apprehensive just moments before. But it was all done in a blink and she had the biggest smile. Every mirror is in danger of her preening in front of it, checking out her bling.

Happy Birthday sweet thing. Your smile dazzles me, your generous heart fill my soul, and you rock my world.


Digital page from Designer Digitals - Katie Pertiet. They are the best!

No comments: