~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, July 4, 2014

country champs

Epic results for our Cummins MAG boys at the Country Championships in Adelaide last week. They all competed strongly and achieved more than I could have hoped for. 

Sean - 1st on Pommel Horse (not his strongest apparatus so he surprised me with this one)

Jack - 2nd LEVEL 2 OVERALL MAG COUNTRY CHAMPION
- 1st on Rings.
- equal 1st on Vault.
- 2nd on Highbar
- 2nd on Floor
- 3rd on Pommel

Jed - 1st on Floor
- 2nd on Pommel Horse/Mushroom.
- 3rd on Parallel Bars.

Yarra - equal first with Jack on Vault.

So very proud of the boys. They've done our club proud!! 

posted with parental permission

Weeks and weeks of training 3 times a week have paid off for the boys. I'm so very glad they had recognition for all their efforts.  They made me have a little quiet cry because I'm so damn proud of them all.

No comments: