~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

just be yourself

A wonderful, close to my heart, scrappy friend and myself came up with an idea last year to create an extra scrappy weekend away for ourselves. We invited a friend or two and we had a cracker weekend with the birth of #scrapshack2015. Last weekend we had #scrapshack2016, a four day long weekend of belly laughs, music, scrapbooking, cocktails, connections, friendship and creativity. And a much needed switch off from the every day life back home.

We all hit the scrap table running with LO's coming thick and fast. It was wonderful to see an idea really blossom into something that really soothed our creative need.

Overall I had 15 LO's completed which I am really thrilled with. I think we all achieved a PB in completed pages.

LO 1.   Just be Yourself.
This is one of my favourites because of the sentiment.
Photo by Louise Nelson.