~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

endless suprises

It's not very often that I do 12x12 layouts as I find the a4 size much more appealing, but when I do its because either there are a lot of photos to record the memories or the journaling of those memories is significant. Sometimes it's both. These his and hers layouts are both. Lots of pics and lots of journaling to be the memory prompts for that weekend of 'endless surprises'. 

I often use the memorabilia that I've collected from those occasions either on the layouts (those crunched pennies from the zoo and the fire station wristbands), or if I can't fit them on the front of the layout, then they can be found on the back of the layouts. (zoo and pageant pamphlets)






No comments: