~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

loving every second. happy days. love you. skid kids. so awesome. the good life.

Between an 8 day girls trip away for my birthday which included a 6 night cruise and climbing Sydney Harbor Bridge, Mr S 14th birthday with mates sleeping over, unpacking the suitcase from cruise, washing and repacking ready for the knee replacement surgery, its been hectic.

But I did manage to find the time to finish off these 6 layouts that I had started on the scrapbooking cruise. There's another 3 to do and I'll do them soon, when I'm back from Adelaide after surgery and rehab.

Until then I have these ones for show and tell. The Cocoa Vanilla classes by Zoe Pearn and Raquel Bowman were 12x12 which I adapted for my A4s.

Loving Every Second




Happy Days



Love you


 skid kids


so awesome


the good life

No comments: