~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, June 22, 2012

recap

No scrapping for me this week.
:(

I've been digging into my backlog of Grand Canyon images that need processing so I can get that done with, scrapped and move on.

And I had a very very exciting day yesterday. Along with Laura, we presented a range of images to the 'Adopt a Room' committee that's renovating the ward rooms at the Cummins Hospital. They asked us to showcase our local district with images to be hung as canvases in every room. It'll be a project that will take a while as the committee is moving forward room by room.

But both Laura and I are very very flattered to be involved and to be able to leave our mark in the process.

Really justifies what I'm doing behind the lens.
:O)

2 comments:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Hey Tiff...it's Julia here. I'm blocked from Scrap Therapy. Can you flick a PM to Lee-Anne and ask her to let me in. My email has changed you see. Thanks so much! {{hugs}}

Hopes Handcrafts said...

oh PS...that a great photo of the Grand Canyon..have you been there?