~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, November 1, 2012

this summer's must have accessories

I did something a bit out of character today. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It felt a little bit naughty
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It felt REALLY good

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
at last
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I scrapped out of my usual chronological order
(gasp)

I know. I'm shocked too pmsl. I itched to scrap this pic, depending on how well it printed up. I took it on my iphone and had a quick play with it in Phototoaster (my fave app), and as soon as it came out of the printer, I was all over it.

And my creative juices just flowed



I'm really chuffed with it.

2 comments:

SueP said...

Yes, i love it too! Great layout! This new colour for summer is yummy!!

Janice Nicholls said...

Well done Tiff..... :) x