~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, May 6, 2013

golf

image source

126 off the stick for my first shot at 18 holes last week. And a lot of fun.

I'm told that's pretty good for a very first score. I have no idea how I went as I have nothing to gauge it by, but now 126 is my benchmark.

Golf coaching today. Looking forward to that.

This is my typical Monday according to my diary.

8.50am School. (I go into Sean's class to volunteer an hour to help with literacy. I really enjoy this time with the kids.)

10.00am Gym. Pilates.

11.20am. School. (I go into Annie's class to volunteer my time for their computing lesson and for literacy. I'm there until 12.30pm)

Today I've added a golf coaching lesson and a quick business shoot to be done before school knocks off for the day.

Thankfully no meetings tonight.



No comments: