~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, June 21, 2013

eyre peninsula - australia's seafood frontier

whaaahoooooo. see the pic of the boat and vehicle at the boat ramp on the centre panel. that's mine!!!! and that cracker sunrise on the left panel - that's Robert Lang Photography and the one of the bloke by his tent on the right panel. That one is John White Photos whoohoooo Eyre Peninsula Australia's Seafood Frontier showcasing the best spots on the EP.

at the Boat Show in Adelaide.


Regional Development Board Eyre Peninsula and Whyalla Office contacted me earlier this year to submit images for their rebadging of their logo and tourism promotion items. I can't tell you just how excited I was to be asked.

To me this more than justifies where I'm going with my photography. I love the Eyre Peninsula and to promote it in the best way I can with photography is just plain fun. And totally invigorating.

And to be transparently honest, its pretty damn awesome feeling to be recognised alongside the best photographers this area has to offer.

No comments: