~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, June 24, 2013

gym fundraiser photos

Over the last couple of weeks I've been madly photographing the Gym kids that I've had written consent for. Their photos are collated onto individualized discs for a fundraising drive. So far I have 47 requests, with more consent forms to collect tomorrow at Kindergym. All this has come to an approx total of some 25 hours of volunteer time to help the gymclub collect funds for equipment and to go towards the new Gym Building.

Its been so rewarding, and also very tiring. By the end I would have been to each session (1 on Mondays, 3 on Tuesdays and the Kindergym sessions) twice to make sure I get each gymnast recorded.

I'm looking forward to getting my life back.....maybe next week :)


A perfect L sit on the Parallel Bars.


Getting the hang of the 'Glide'


No comments: