~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, December 20, 2013

shmee (sneak peek)

My last magazine photography/scrapbooking commitment done and dusted for next year, unless something else comes up (wink wink)

I found this last LO the hardest to get started and pull together compared to the others. I've changed my style and not used water colours or mists. Its clean, simple and linear. And its about me. Nearly all the LO's I do are about the kids, and on the occasion the DH.

Not often I let go of inhibitions and get in front of the camera. Sean wants the camera in his hands more and more often and I love that!!! So nowadays after I've photographed the kids, one of them, usually Sean, photographs me. And I'm getting better at being in front of the lens.


No comments: