~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, February 17, 2014

BW phototech article for Scrapbooking Memories

A while ago I had an email drop into my inbox inviting me to be part of the 2014 creative team for Scrapbooking Memories. 

My photography in my layouts to Scrapbooking Memories had caught the managements eye and I was asked if I would be interested in writing a few articles and create a layout to support that article. They also wanted to change the format a bit so its less wordy and include the layout on the same page.

I found the 'less wordy' bit tricky as I found it hard to condense it back to a certain amount of words but still keep the essence of the BW theme. 

This article really isn't a 'how to' set the camera up to best shoot your photo, but more about creating the best BW with the images you already have with a couple of hints and tips.

Scrapbooking Memories Vol 16 no 7.   pg 52





And the Layout created to support the article.

1 comment:

Janice Nicholls said...

WooHoo Big Congrats Tiff......a well deserved member of the SM creative team...your photography is truly beautiful and amazing.
Loved your article, the layout and the little pic of You! Look forward to the next one. xx