~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

reassured

Its been a while since I've scrapped and I had a dear friend who got me enthused again. And man oh man I struggled. 2 days of struggling. 3 attempts to get it happening. And while I'm not overly thrilled with this one, it is done. I'm thru over thinking it. lol

The best bit I really like is that I tried my hand at brush scripting which seems to be gaining popularity. The funny thing is that Lou Nelson showed me this technique in a class about 2 years ago. She's so ahead of her time me thinks.

And I'm really enjoying using polaroids from my Polaroid camera. Especially the fact that the people in the pic can write on them. And that's even more special.


2 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Fantastic Tiff....so Special....love the brush script, the brick mask and the mesh tape.....
Yeah I remember Louise teaching us that too.
Its so good to see a scrappy page on your blog again. x

SueP said...

i love the brush script Tiff...well done!! I have been practising script as well....but i also love the new thickers that are out in script!!

Hope you mojo is booted into gear now, ready for the e2c retreat weekend!