~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, November 3, 2014

#e2c2014 memory file booklet

While at the mini e2c retreat at Trinity Haven I pulled together my first memory file book. Not having done one before, I did a bit of looking around at the different ideas for flaps in other books, both at the retreat and before hand.  It was very handy to have a few of the girls on the table done them before for my questions.  What's a few flaps amongst friends. ;)

The book was completed there, and is now waiting for the photos to be printed and the stories to fill it up.  



I used my lanyard in the book.


I saved the hot air balloon decoration from that weekend especially for this book.  The e2c sticker came from the class packaging.


The striped paper was part of the table runner decoration.


Bicycle tag was in the bag of goodies that each scrapper received.


No comments: