~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, November 26, 2017

40

Back in 2010 I turned 40 and celebrated with an 80's themed weekend with best girlfriends. I booked Sir Issac's, a sunset cruise on the Coffin Bay Explorer and organised tea while on the sea.

Lou flew in from Adelaide, Paige was already home on holidays and the rest of the crew gathered on Saturday.  Kathy couldn't come last minute as she was unwell.

After announcing a social media ban for the weekend but please take lots of photos for scrapping later, we really let our hair down. A lot. I remembering laughing so hard. 

I now have a 50th looming in the not too distant future and I've started pondering what we can get up to for that.

When I spotted these manilla folders in Kmart a couple of years ago, I snagged one with the idea of the 40th birthday photos, without knowing how it would come together.  It wasn't until I found some Twiddlybits kraft hinged pages that the lightbulb came on. And it was all done in a couple of days.

Thanks to Amy, Lou, Janice, Paige, Maryann, Laura, Gina (Dot with the Lot), Leonie (Prudence) and Sandra for letting me share the photos and memories of that sensational weekend.














No comments: