~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the 'H' man and sweet miss 'A'

I had a ball with these guys and their Mum and Dad last week. I have so much on my plate atm so I would really like to thank them for their patience with my turn around time in getting their photo ready disc to them. 
More images over at Tiff Firth Photography on Facebook.


.





We've been away in Pirie for Annie's gym where I shot a lot of images (over 900) for the gym club. I'll be finishing them tonight, 5 photoshoots since then, away last weekend to celebrate my 40th in Coffin Bay with my 10 besties!!! We stayed @ Sir Isaac's and took The Coffin Bay Explorer for a sunset jaunt around the harbour, all with an 80's dressup theme and belting out a few tunes!!. Sean's been sliding downhill with asthma and we are at the end of the redipred cycle so I think we'll be visiting the doc as I have nothing left in my ammo to fight it anymore. I have another 2 photoshoots in the next 2 days (weather pending), various committee commitments to fullfill, preping for the Year 12 Grad photos (timetabling appointments and working around hair, makeup etc will be a nightmare!!). I'm heading up to Whyalla on Sunday to train as a SA Camera Club Country Judge. And that is just this week. Next week is chock-a-block all ready too.

No comments: