~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, April 30, 2012

5 ic

Had an absolute top notch weekend at the E2C retreat. This is the 5th one the girls have run, and its my fave yet. I've a sore tummy from the belly laughs, made a bunch of new friendships (esp Mel.... waves!!!!) and created up a storm of LO's. 

Before the Retreat even opened the doors, Amy and I toasted the weekend.


The 'Shed'
(photo by Amanda Hall)

The detail for personalised memorabilia was perfect.



The Ice Frappies heart starters were exactly what I needed each morning to get the creative juices flowing. (thanks to Alison Starke - again you rok!!)



My marvellous drop of wine.   (nom. nom. nom)




Afternoon tea on Friday afternoon. Catered by Carrie.



Dessert details.



I finished up with 7 LO's done, and 2 doubles that need a little extra journaling to complete them.

Absolutely awesome to spend time with Lou again.  Love that woman.




I'll load the LO's separately under their own titles over the course of the next few days so I don't bomb you.


No comments: