~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, May 26, 2014

blesssed

I've had the scrapping doldrums lately. Zero mojo and my energies have been directed elsewhere, mostly with the gym club/coaching/competition coaching/MAG accreditation for me. I've also been spending a bit of time behind the camera and the associated post production involved with that.

This LO has been sitting on my desk half done, for over a month. I've never had that happen before. I just couldn't be bothered finishing it. I love the photo, its a very special one, I've loved what I've done to the LO up to the point where I left it (abandoned it), so its not like I hated it and never wanted to finish it. Its just that I couldn't find that creative spark to finish it with a bit of flair.

Well yesterday, I finally cleared my office desk of everything that was pressing my time and I turned to the scrap desk. And 20 minutes it was done.

At last.


No comments: