~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

patience

My first Lo completed at #scrapshack2015 and I think its my overall favourite. At first I couldn't find a fish that I just knew I had in my stash. I have had it for years and years and I just couldn't find it. Amy popped up with one and the whole colour scheme revolved around that.

The saying "patience is waiting without complaining' is one of Kym's classic quips of wisdom.  



I took the kids for a 30 min photoshoot down a creek in a secret spot I know. They jumped at the idea as it meant me standing in a running creek and getting wet (right up to you know where) and they stayed high and dry.

Mind you it did cost me the regulation payment of an icecream.  Love those kids.


No comments: