~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, November 2, 2015

#scrapshack2015

What a chock full weekend. After getting Miss Annie packed up and popped onto her first flight of her China student exchange trip, I headed off to #scrapshack2015.

I missed Friday and Saturday but got there for Saturday night and Sunday.  And I smashed out 6 layouts in 24 hours. Man it was so good to feel that scrappy vibe again. I've not really scrapped since the beginning of the year as the photography side of my life was busy, as well as my photography trip away to Africa for 3 weeks, hosting the Chinese exchange student here, shoulder surgery as well as juggling life in general.

#scrapshack2015 was all about chilling out, cocktails, getting some girl time, laughing to your belly hurts and a bit of scrapping.





The above pics are shamelessly pinched from Amy's Instagram. 
The ones below are mine.





I'll pop up a LO tomorrow. ;)

No comments: