~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

41

Rather than dispose the left over green coloured moulding paste during an e2c class with the amazing Wilna Furstenberg, I quickly washed a turquoise background onto cardstock and used a stencil for the paste to create a background for future use. I put it aside to dry. That afternoon I came back to it and quickly whipped up this layout. I love it. Spontaneous and bright with a touch of gold. A bit like me hahaha.  

Journaling says "You need to remember to give yourself permission to love yourself. Warts and all. Forty one today. 2011."

True that!


1 comment:

SueP said...

It was a great class....and I love your bright green n blue background on this page too Tiff!! Think we are all releasing our 'Arty" side after that class!