~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, July 18, 2016

wild & free

This would have to be one of my all time faves for a number of reasons.  

1 - and most importantly, the journaling is Annie's own words. How deep is her wisdom for her age?!!  She often scribes one liners or a paragraph of wisdom in her notebook. She's also writing a novel atm. She's several chapter into it and its developed into quite a good read.

2 - The colour wash in the background just happened to work beautifully with Wilna's cut file that was in the pack at e2c. I didn't plan it that way at all. 

3 -The title was a sticker in that same pack that fits exactly with the sentiment and the colour scheme.

4 - I ended up pulling apart the LO I started with Wilna's class at e2c as I wasn't happy with my painting technique, and the tags on that LO also fitted perfectly with the sentiment and hues on this LO.

I must have had it together all my subconscious as I certainly didn't visualize this one like I do for most of mine. This one just evolved as it happened.



No comments: