~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, August 5, 2011

lord howe - day 1

Packed and raring to go.
His (large backpack that he used when travelling the  of India, long before I was around)


Mine.(1suitcase and tools of trade)


Theirs. (include in this pile, 2 school bags, 1 car seat and a box of groceries.)



I've been feeling very torn about leaving the kids for a week while we are away on our trip. I'm feeling guilty that I am excited about our trip away with them. I'm feeling guilty for having time without them. And above all I know I am going to cry and they will too when we part ways this afternoon. I am NOT looking forward to that.


10 years of marriage and going strong.

Kym's sisters and other halves all got together for tea. It was a barrel of laughs. We haven't seen each other for ages. Great to reconnect again.


Sibling love.  (posted with permission)

No comments: