~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, July 28, 2012

swim lessons

Sheoak Craft Cottage asked me to pull a few papers together with a few random embellishments to come up with something.

This is my something  ;O)


"We are very excited to have some talented local scrapbookers who have agreed to be our in-house designers. Our first kit is designed by Tiff Firth "Swim Lessons". The kit is $18.00 and a limited number are available. Some embellishment will vary from kit to kit."


quote from Sheoak's Facebook wall. I havent asked Sheoak if I can post their phone number online, so leave me a comment or email me and I'll get it to you. They are in the phone book as well :O)

While I won't do classes (just not my thing), I'm more than happy to  help promote products in their shop via the occasional kit.

I feel very flattered to be asked, and even more so that I'm the first one.

No comments: