~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

he's 7

Today he turned 7.

This morning was lots of paper ripping and excited chatter about his gifts.




Today was a cake that I delivered to his classroom. One of the boys said it was 'cake-a-licious'!!!! Thanks 5 Loaves Bakery (I can't cook a cake to save myself)   :-/



Tonight was his annual snip of hair to add to this page I started when he was newborn. It will take 9 years before this page is finished. That must it a record lol.  Annie has the same idea in her book and it's now full. I should start a new one for her as no doubt as she gets older she starts mucking around with her hair colour and style.



He's had an awesome day with lots of "happy birthday's" from friends and other students at school. Life should that simple to be pleased so easily hey!!!!!

No comments: