~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, March 17, 2013

love you

 I had a quiet weekend in, just for a change lol. Annie stayed home with me yesterday while the boys went shooting in Lincoln. We went to the library for Annie to borrow a couple of DVD's. She appreciates a day off now and then too. I made a really big inroad into the processing of the family photo shoot from the night before.

Today saw both kids head off with Kym to shoot at Ungarra so they could play with the other kids there. I finished off the processing and other pressing commitments so now I can scrap without guilt.

It usually takes me a LO or two to get back into the swing of it after being away from the desk for a bit, so I hope to get a few more done and then prep for this coming weekend's big scrap retreat.

Today's effort.


No comments: