~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, April 3, 2015

how did they rate?

March's Kraft+ challenge is a recipe. Kraft (of course), washi tape, polka dots, cotton, 3 tags, silver and stamping. And a retro palette of colour.

Eeeeek. Stamping. My pet hate. I don't do it well. Never have and I don't believe I ever will. I did happen to pick up a Heidi Swapp stamp yesterday with this challenge in mind. I'm loving the stamp, just not my use of it.  

I've used Corrugated Kraft by Bella, Report Card Tag by 7 Gypsies and 2 Target clothing tags (silver ones under the title), on which I stamped. Silver thread on the report card tag, polka dots on the Melissa Frances paper and the washi tape across the top of the page.

Btw, that's actually silver washi on the one under the red strip. My pergola roof is a creamy yellow and that colour reflected on the silver. Same with the sequins. They are silver as well. And one large silver, one orange, one yellow (not gold) and the obvious red hearts.

The report card pulls out from under the photo to be able to read it. The Grade and Effort codes are hidden under the photo in this pic, but safe to say that Grrr = Great.   :)


The Retro Challenge palette.


6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

STunning!! Looove the texture....and you know what they say....you gotta PRACTISE to make it perfect! So stamp away!!! And the way you've used the tags is fabulous.....I really adore your page:) So happy you joined us again this month at K+!!!

Anne P said...

Just a stunning piece Tiff. Love the use of corrugated board and the stamping is awesome.

Paula said...

Such a wonderful take on the challenge. I love the use of the corrugated cardboard, it adds such great texture. Thanks for playing again over @ Kraft+ this month :)

sandra said...

love the corrugated cardstock and also loving the "not so perfect" stamping.. which I think can look perfect ;-)
thanks for playing along with K+ again

Chantalle said...

How brilliant Tiff! I'm loving the neat stitching on the pennants - they really bring the page to life. Very yummy indeed. And may I add how awesome your Marquee lights look! x

Unknown said...

i LUV IT tIFF