~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, September 17, 2010

farmer's gold


A sketch challenge set by Sue over at e2c. I turned the sketch anti clockwise to suit the orientation of the photos and salvaged *wink* a ribbon from one of Kym's shooting medals. Printing on the doily was frustrating, but patience and perseverance won.

Most of the sketch elements have been moved around a bit, but if you squint and hold your tongue the right way, they are all there.





can now reveal after publication.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I come here I wonder why for the life of me I dont check your blog more often!
SO inspiring and gorgeous :)

xxx

sandra said...

WHOA!! at your blog header!!
love love loving it!!

And congrats on the pick up Tiff...knew it would be, it is amazing work...loved it.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

yep, not surprised at the rfp, was pretty fantastic!

and love the new blog header, just stunning!