~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

cummins air show (his)

Layout number 7 from the Wild Women's Weekend in Wudinna. Still have a few more up my sleeve for reveal later on.

When the photo(s) deem it, I do a his and her LO for each of their albums. I seem to do them differently more often than not, rather than do a carbon copy (even tho that would be so much quicker lol)



Have had a top first week of school holidays. Relaxing pj mornings, personal gym competition training for Sean, Annie had a friend here for a couple of nights stay, Sean had a friend here for a play day, movies (Despicable Me 2 and Epic), Scrap night in Lincoln with Annie, taking the kids for 3 holes of golf (took us 4 hours, and they played their own balls the whole time), netball on Saturday, puddle photo shoot (that was a hoot), hair models for a children's book photo shoot, a bit of scrapping, a lot of EOFY (end of financial year) paperwork done, shopping, visiting. And that's just the first week.  I've had a family visit for their photo shoot and I'm currently working my way on post production of that.

Today Sean had another gym comp training session (comp in four weeks) and a quick photo shoot in the wild oats.  I think they have more fun judging by how much they laugh in our time on location.

This weekend I'm going to a Full Spectrum Photography Workshop and staying at the Youth Hostel with Laura in Lincoln. I've heard lots of rave about this place and have always wanted to check it out, so what better way than staying there. I wouldn't do it on my own, lol, but with Laura pretty keen on the idea too, we thought we both stay and get the feel of the place. Looking forward to it.

Not sure what the next few days will bring..... depends on the weather......

till then Cia.

No comments: