~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, July 8, 2013

wwww 2013

What a cracker weekend. So much fun. So many laughs. Lots of scrapping done. And just a little wine. And lunches and dinners catered for. What more could a girl ask for.

Thanks so very much to Shabby Chic Shack for pulling it together. Fantastic stuff.

Friday started with my packing the hilux to the eyebrows with my gear, some of Amy's gear, Denise and her gear. Plus a few extra bits and bobs for all the girls to use if they wanted.

I then had a sweaty session gym and came home for a shower before I met up with Gina, Amy and Denise at Sheoak for any last minute supplies. A delicious lunch at the Bakery was required before we headed up to Wudinna for a 2pm start.

Lots of scrapping, chat, lots of laughing so hard. By 12pm we were all just plain tuckered out.

Back on deck and rearing to go by 9am Saturday morning. I had a very productive day and loved what I created. Really dabbling in watercolours with a passion.

Amy and I ended up being the night owls and we touched our pillows after 2.30am.

Sunday saw most of us at the Pygery Bra Fence to make our Over-The-Shoulder-Boulder-Holder donations.  For one of us, it was just a bit extra special.  Love you girl.




Then we had a group shot of the scrappers back in the scrap room.  I loved this one as soon as I saw it on the back of the camera. The best thing about this shot is that the 'supporting hands' was totally spontaneous. No one mentioned the idea, no one suggested the idea and with the last 2 seconds before the shot was taken, the 'supporting hands' just appeared. So very cool.



thanks to all for giving me permission to post this totally awesome shot. Love you all. x


Pack up started about 2.30  :(     I'm always sad about the packing up and the farewells. And amazed at how frigging fast the time flies.  Must have been a big bucket of fun I guess hahahaha.


1 comment:

SueP said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! Pity i had other things on. One day i will make one of these weekends!!
Look forward to seeing some of the creativeness from the weekend!!