~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, November 9, 2013

eyes on asia - south australia getaway - picorial

Finally the parcel of images from my Eyre Peninsula photography tour with Eyes on Asia is done as far as post production goes. I've been burning up hours and hours of midnight oil to work them and finalize my short list for the coffee table book that's been produced.

I had to bring in help with my short listing. Originally I started with 73 images on the list. Laura helped me pruned the number back to 22. 10 more than the requested 12 for the book. Both of us just couldn't pull it back further.

These are just two shots from that week away with 13 other like minded shutterbugs. We really were spoiled with weather, accommodation and all the good things in life.




Many more in the Eyes on Asia South Australia Getaway - Eyre Peninsula - 2013 album on Facebook at Tiff Firth Photography


No comments: