~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

*** for sale *** canon ef 24-70mm f2.8 L USM with lens hood

I've just updated my favorite walk around lens so I have a lens excess to my needs.



New is $1600.  Ebay is selling them for around $650.

Selling this one for $600. Plus postage/insurance. It is packed in the original box.

The lens has never failed me and has been well cared for. If I'm in doubt which lens to select from my backpack then this one will fit the bill. Wide enough for landscapes, enough zoom to keep me happy and fast at f2.8. and its a L lens. Can't recommend itself more than that. And it comes complete with its lens hood. No UV filter supplied in this package.

I'm not in the habit of publicly showing my email addy, so message me either via here or on Facebook here to get in touch.

No comments: