~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, June 2, 2014

h2o

This was such a fun LO to create. 

There's a bit of a story behind the mother of pearl sequins. I was just starting my love affair for sequins, and at this point I had very few. I went to the local Op Shop to look for garments that had sequins that I could reuse. I hadn't been to Port Lincoln for some time to collect the beginning of my stash of them.


This Layout was used for the Scrapbooking Memories Photography brief, where I described the tricks I had learnt with underwater photography. Volume 16, Number 9.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout - love the way that you have used your sequins as bubbles!

Janice Nicholls said...

Looks fantastic Tiff....creative and clever...Love it!!