~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, August 1, 2015

chinese exchange student - my gift to her


I have hit the ground running since I've been back from Africa. Our family hosted an exchange student from China during this past week, and its been such an rich experience for all of us. I've been taking lots of photos (surprise surprise lol) to make her a scrapbook of her time here on the Lower Eyre Peninsula. I wanted it all done so I could give it to her as a gift from us as she leaves. To say she was excited is an understatement. That made me so happy to have done it for her. I hope that recording her memories this way will also give her parents a glimpse into our family life here. Her teacher has said that she can use it as a teaching tool too. I feel so flattered that it can be used for more than its original purpose. 

Annie stays with her and her family in November in China



No comments: