~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ti tops

At last I had an evening clear last night to scrap a LO. And after a quick run with Maryanne up to Shabby Chic Shack for their sale (love my Thickers!!) I was motivated to get into it with gusto.

I think the journaling explains it all, but I was really taken with the tropical patterns in the shirts, hence the hibiscus theme for the LO. I'm about to quickly do a 'his' one along much the same line.

I even have an evening tonight just to scrap, such a rarity these days as I'm usually found processing photo shoots these days. I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow's shoot of a 10 day old cherub.


 



2 comments:

Gina B said...

Cute page! Im not going this Thurs night either, Tony is in Adelaide for work. Did the assignment for the first module of the course It was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be. Hope I get it right. What happens if you get some wrong?
:O

SueP said...

Looks very tropical....great page!! Good to see you scrapping again!!

Sale??....when does that finish?? Would loooove a trip up north!