~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, July 23, 2011

little guy




I can reveal another MAN of the Month - Fancy Pants LO scrapped for Scrap Therapy. If you use the search button at the bottom of the Scrap Therapy screen and type in Fancy Pants, you will see more of product this way.


That little tractor is a button that I cut the back off.

I judged a box of photos that came from a South Australian Camera Club during the week. I felt a little overwhelmed critiquing and scoring about 80 images, and it took me longer than I thought it would. I had such a feeling of relief that it was done when I posted the box back to that club. That's my 3 clubs done for this year. Phewww.

I've started taking bookings for Spring Photographic sessions. I even have bookings for October already!!

And at long last, the results of the My Region Photographic Competition will be announced on Tuesday July 26th,  Can't wait for that day to roll around and wouldn't you know it, I'm out ALL day lol

And go here and hover of the 'winner week 2'
:O)

And just to top off a busy week, I'm having 'The Promise' and 'Summer Storm' framed up at the moment to be hung in the 5 Loaves Bakery later next month. They are for sale, and I'm selling unmounted images as well. I've got myself organised to sell prints and canvases of my all my landscapes. Another forward step in my photography journey.

This coming week looks to super busy already and with a family shoot on the weekend as well.

Bring it on.

1 comment:

SueP said...

Love this one Tiff....the title and alphas used is striking....and the ruffled punched border edge is always effective....Like it all, photos, theme, colours etc...