~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

day tripper... sneak peek

I've been scrapping all week and its been awesome to get into it again. But I can't show any of them just yet.  ;O). They are all for Scrap Therapy's April Man of the Month, except for this one.

This one is for my 'April - Shoot it, Scrap it Challenge' which uses the Smart Phone photo tutorial I wrote for the Shutter Therapy's March Photography tute and challenge at Scrap Therapy.


The 'Shoot it, scrap it' goes live on Friday night, so I can only sneak peek this one too. I can't link it until Friday night either.






1 comment:

Janice Nicholls said...

I don't like sneak peaks and this shows us nothing. Just a big tease. hehe. Good to see you back scrapping. :) x