~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, March 23, 2012

u2

So good to the tax parcel in the post on the way to the accountant. And to have very nearly finished the Great Ocean Road photos for the book compilation.

I've rewarded myself with a little bit of scrapping. While at Winter CHA 2012  I noticed lots of layering under the photos on a LO, something that Janice does extremely well, and as it's not something I normally do, I thought I'd give it a go. I think it needs additional papers peeping out from the photo in hindsight, but its done.

I also printed on thin Elastaplast like sports tape for the journalling. Its a bit hard to read on here. It says,

you two have such a wonderful friendship. it really shows. 30.8.2009

With the photography business growing, my scrapping time has somewhat diminished, and I'm now more than my stock standard two years behind from shooting to scrapping a photo. 

I think I need to have some heavy duty scrap sessions, nights, a week even to really get my teeth into my pile of pics. Roll on the Retreat I say!!





2 comments:

Alanna said...

Wow Tiff! I love this! The journaling on the sports tape is ingenious, I sure do have a stack of that lying around waiting to be used ;) Might just have to move it into my scrap room!

Love the hearts and the stitching, have always wanted to do that but never have.

The photo of your two cuties are just awesome, what a special bond they share! Love the layering undernearth the photo too, you've done a great job!

Loving all the pops of red that bring out the kids clothes and that pop of yellow in the title - awesome!

Yup... as I said, love it heaps! :)

miasmummy said...

LovelY Tiff, I really like this LO!! X