~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, January 3, 2015

tumby bay 2015 day 2

Well today was a much more pleasant a day. It was fairly overcast most of the day which took out the sting of the sun. 

The kids rose late and went fishing with Kym until the change arrived and the breeze kicked up a bit. I wandered down the shops to pick up a few things that I hadn't brought over. I took my time and meandered a fair bit, stopping to chat to quite a few. (I feel just like a local over here). By the time I got back to the apartment, they were back too.

We lounged around to watch a Harry Potter movie before heading down the beach for an icecream and a bit of clowning around.



We spent a bit of time with Paige so I could paint her toenails and she could teach me about ebooks on the ipad. Annie brought over only one book as I thought the local library would be open today. It's not, and not open until Tuesday. Paige has lent her a couple of Jodi Picoult books and we downloaded one ebook to get Annie through until then.

All in all, we had a generally nothing day, chillaxing as much as we can, as from Monday we get busy with Family Mission in the mornings and Surf & Survive in the afternoons.

No comments: