~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, October 3, 2008

and she wrote

can now reveal


Just loved working with this one. Playing with pink and making it girly. Have been doing a run of Sean pages for a while to catch up but I have missed the ribbon, bling and blooms. Mind u I have noticed them (not the bling) sneaking into his pages lately.

Annie wrote this story at home in her special book. She wouldn't let me use the original ( I have taught her something I guess) but I was allowed to scan it for the LO.

I did go thru the story with her and wrote it in Photoshop to decipher some of it.

She is SO proud of it. It is currently on my display stand (wrought iron cookbook holder) on the sideboard in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

This is very cute Tiff, clever how you have done the "translation" too!!

sandra said...

what a wonderful momento of Annies handwriting... I'm sure she will love looking back on this in years to come.
So clever. and awwww at Kym's loveheart... what a sweetie.

Nicole Aspinall said...

love this translation idea!