~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, October 17, 2008

you little Pirate

This was a quick and easy one.

Well, it should have been if I didn't yak so much. Just love Thursday nights in Lincoln at the weekly scrap nites.

The pirate ship is a transparent overlay by Hambley Screens.

I crackled the title and skull with Jo Sonja's Decor Crackle and beige paint. the sword is silver and black paint.

Love Crackle. I use it fairly often. Some of my storage at home is cracked. My sewing box, my magazine rack and my large scraps box is all cracked with the same colours.

looks great to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Tiff,
I've had this overlay awhile now. You've given me more idea of what to put behind it red looks fantastic. Booked in for a sleepover next week are you?
Cassandra

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tiff, this is such a cute photo, and love the LO,[its black and red].very effective using the sword in the title!! I never think of doing anything like that!! clever

Angela said...

This LO looks awesome. I would love to get my hands on some of that crackle paint. You may have just talked me into it.