~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wouldn't that just s**t ya

I have just been emailed by CK about a LO i subbed ages ago. They want it. But, they can't have it. 'flat out being a Mum' is under contract to SC.

That would have been my being published in all 4 mags.

shit shit shit

CK 's turn around time on accepting a LO that has been subbed is excruciatingly long. Because of their system I had this answer from them nearly 2 months of emailing it in to them.

oh well, tough luck for them (and me too)

I should be happy and I am, but I am a bit sad too as the Aussie gallery is so small and I think this is the pinnacle goal to reach for me atm, and I have to say no to it.

just keep subbing away i guess.

not shy of doing that
;D

1 comment:

Angela said...

Bugger about not getting the LO in CK. There's always next time.