~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, June 26, 2009

missing

How is that the kids can lose one boot and one shoe? I went outside this morning before the school bus run to check out the size of the 'billabong' puddles in our house yard. We had a good rain last night and it really showed. Water everywhere.

At one point the gutters must have overflowed and the kids shoes were soaked. Luckily I was able to dry them fairly quickly in front of the fire so they didnt get soggy socks when putting them on. And that's when I discovered the missing footwear

I went out this arvo and searched under the bushes, dragged a rake thru the puddles, poked around in every spot I could think of, and still cant find them. I think the peacocks have hid them or a sneaky fox has swiped them during the night.

No comments: