~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

anyone for a spot of tennis??

Annie and Sean have had tennis coaching this term. Annie has had coaching for three terms and this is Sean's first. They both love it, have learnt so much as well as having fun. The coach will be leaving our area after term 1 next year and I am quite sad to see him go. He is awesome with the kids and I greatly value him as a coach.

So, with last Monday being their last coaching session for the year, I headed out on court with the camera. It was quite a lot of fun as it gave the kids something to aim their tennis balls at, but I was quite safe with the 300 mm zoom on. In saying that, I did have to do a bit of a side step a couple of times to avoid a couple of well placed hits.

:-)


 

No comments: