~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

his gift for her

I was asked by Scrapbooking Memories to create a Christmas LO and card using their Free Paper that came in the Christmas themed issue (Vol 15 no. 3)

These are what I came up with. You can find it on page 93.

I found the background paper a bit too busy for my liking so I white washed it to tone it down. Worked a treat.




I'm not a card maker. It just doesn't rock my socks at all. So I did find this a bit more of the usual challenge. I kept to the banner theme and used my Cameo to cut the scallop shape and the Christmas tree cutout.

The hand sewing in the corners is actually what I used to doodle as a kid when I was bored in a class at School. Funny how some things never leave you lol.


No comments: