~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, March 30, 2009

so always love your family

Morning.

I am involved in a Project 7 challenge. 7 LOs in 7 days.

so day 1.

Little Yellow Bicycle love notes paper. so divine. and lots of subtle bling.

can now reveal......



such a gorgeous day here today. i should be outside in the garden!! Dont think I'll get there somehow. Since the scrap bug bit so hard the garden has had to be self reliant. Luckily when I planted it so long ago it was with low maintaince in mind. Paying off divedends now.


Thankyou to all the lovely Peeps who take the time to leave a comment. I love getting them and read them all. It does make maintaining a blog all the more worth while when I get feedback. And not just chatting to myself out there. So thanks to you again.


cheers


2 comments:

Kirsty said...

This is a gorgeous LO:)
Thanks for the links to coffeeshop for help with my blog header!!!

sandra said...

Love this Tiff!
The journalling is beautiful and so true.
Great challenge to set yourself . One layout a day! wish I had time to do one every 7 days! lol
thanks again for everything you have done for me lately. appreciate it heaps.