~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 ic


I was fishing for ideas for a title in this LO last Thursday night down in Lincoln. I was just stumped. One of the girls said 2 ic. My face must have looked so blank. She gave me a funny look and asked if had never heard of it. I was still a blank. I had no idea.
2nd In Charge.
oh I said. And started to laugh. A lot. I do live under a rock. I have not worked in a hierarchy system (obviously) so I have never come across the term 2 ic.
But if fits this LO perfectly.
journaling says
I'm not sure who was first or second in charge on this construction site. Annie and Dad excavating the hole to sink the ship container. This will be the future wine cellar and lock up of other items. 8.2.07

No comments: